Thursday, February 08, 2007

Well, I've discovered . . .

it's not a good idea to put a project down and walk away from it for any length of time. I put my FLAK sweater down because I was getting frustrated trying to get the back started. Now I want to work on it, and I can't find my markers, my crochet hooks or anything but the yarn, the started sweater and the needles it's on. grrrrrrrrrr. I've probably put them in another bag with one of the many projects I did start (and not finish) since then.

Oh, well, guess I'll keep looking - or buy new (grin). Makes a good excuse anyway doesn't it.

On a different subject entirely, I've taken the plunge and joined a walking group that's forming here in town. They're having their first meeting Saturday, although they don't yet know where. I'm hoping to regain some of the mobility I've lost to "Arthur Itis", make some friends and lose some weight.

Will try to post on my doings a little more often, but then, I don't do much either (grin)

1 comment:

rj said...

Judith
Thank you for your note on the patchwork katt- if i may ask-
what kind of pictures would interest you most ??- actual dresses = digitally cleaned up cdv's - godey's'/petersons's etc pictures also digitally cleaned and sometimes made into black and white (thats what i am thinking of offering).

also what size is most attractive do you think -the atc size or post card size

i am also looking at creating a color book type effect that someone can use the drawing to color in for fun and designing a dress they are planning- but thats a bit down the road. have not been happy with the programs i have found so far.

your interest is delightful and very encouraging. are you involved with civil war reenacting? or other time periods? i have some pics from regency and bustle eras as well.

rj
in cathedral city as of last week

oh and thanks for the spelling - i thought it didnt look right but wasnt sure!

10:10 PM